Glitch in BT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glitch in BT.

Post by treeckoman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:43 am

I just found this while playing my BT.

Go to the Locker Area in Jolly Rogers Lagoon.
Go to the Locker that says "W. Bryan"
Try to swim through the locker door at full speed.
then slightly move toward the top right corner.
you will go through it and be at Lord Woo Fak Fak.
weird, huh?

note: I tried the other lockers. it only works with W. Bryan's.

If not on the web already, all credit goes to me...I guess.
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitch in BT.

Post by GameMasterGuy on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 pm

The locker that leads to LWFF is randomized, so I don't think that that'll happen on most files. Can you post a screenshot of where these lockers are located on your file?
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm

I could have sworn that I've heard about this glitch before. The 'top right hand corner' thing sounds awfully familiar. If I ever hook up my N64 again, I'll try this out. Interesting find!

On a side note, I think this is because the location of the Lord Woo Fak Fak's locker is randomized on each game file as GMG said.

Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

http://showdowntown.strategyboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Playstation 4 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Once, I did this and my heart almost stopped because I thought I finally discovered one of the other lockers were open! However, I noticed Lord Woo was there, so I knew it was a glitch.

Nice find dude!
Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by treeckoman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

↑ That's exactly what happened to me.

I can't post screenshots because I don't have a PC, and I browse the web on my Wii.

There are lockers on the floor, right. so there are 2 lockers on the floor seperated by a rock. they are close to the octopus entrance that is North. when facing that entrance, it's the one on the Right.

Oh! and I think this glitch happens because every locker is the entrance to Davey Jones locker, and going through the locker automatically takes you there.
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:24 pm

That would make sense. Instead of having entirely different lockers, just have different locker doors. Unfortunately, a "go through anything" code would be hard to find, unless you count reverse levitating. Even then, we'd need someone else to reverse the direction of the code properly in order to test this theory.
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

One thing that has always stumped me, is that Jamjars sign that says, "Davey Jones holds the key to the other lockers." I think I just discovered what that means.

Since Lord Woo Fak Fak is technically found in every locker, and the location of him is randomized each time you play the game, he's the one who really is holding the 'key' to the 'other lockers'. I guess that sign was meant as a hint that there is a glitch in the game.Smile

Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

http://showdowntown.strategyboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by treeckoman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 pm

GameMasterGuy wrote:That would make sense. Instead of having entirely different lockers, just have different locker doors. Unfortunately, a "go through anything" code would be hard to find, unless you count reverse levitating. Even then, we'd need someone else to reverse the direction of the code properly in order to test this theory.
and that particular locker happens to be glitched. I see.
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Playstation 4 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Lord of Games wrote:One thing that has always stumped me, is that Jamjars sign that says, "Davey Jones holds the key to the other lockers." I think I just discovered what that means.

Since Lord Woo Fak Fak is technically found in every locker, and the location of him is randomized each time you play the game, he's the one who really is holding the 'key' to the 'other lockers'. I guess that sign was meant as a hint that there is a glitch in the game.Smile
That's it right there. It's because if you think about it, Lord Woo is in every single locker that's found.
Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 pm

wow,, tnx to this glitch
zoids25
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content